This course is designed as a Hybrid Course. There will be a mixture of virtual sessions and in person sessions. Classes will meet weekly. Due to OEMS guidelines there will be a smaller class size and limited contact. 100% attendance is a program requirement. Tuitition can be paid in full or utilizing our payment plan option. All students will be required to follow our COVID-19 Policy. You will receive both a textbook and access to the eTextbook. This course will also include 2-3 Saturday Sessions from 8am-12pm or 1230pm-430pm.
Students will receive a BLS Provider eCard from When Seconds Count through the American Heart Association upon successful completion of the required BLS CPR course which is included with our program. After successfully completing our EMT Program, students receive a When Seconds Count Certificate and are eligible for National Certification and State Licensing Examinations.
To be eligible for the State EMT Certification Examination you must:
- Be able to read, understand and communicate in English.
- Be 18 years of age.
- Be free from addiction to alcohol or any drug.
Course Requirements: iPad / Tablet, Laptop or Desktop Computer, internet access.
Course Materials: This course includes the E-Textbook and HardcopyTextbook.
- Early registration is recommended as seating is limited!
- State Exam Fees are not included.
- A tuition payment plan is available upon request. Please call us for more information!
When Seconds Count COVID-19 POLICY - Please Read:
Due to the COVID -19 Virus we are following all State, Local, and OEMS Guidelines to ensure a safe classroom environment for you and our staff.
- All students must always wear a face covering when at our class.
- You will be required to wash your hands with soap and water before class begins.
- You will be required to use hand sanitizer before any practical skills.
If you answer YES to any of the following questions below, please DO NOT come to your scheduled class and notify us at 978-744-4799 so we can assist you in rescheduling. You will not be admitted to class if you are ill.
1. Have you returned from any country outside the USA within the last 14 days?
2. Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 (lab confirmed) in the last 14 days?
3. Have you traveled outside of Massachusetts within the last 14 days? If yes, please explain.
4. Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 48 hours to include any of the following: temperature >100°F or possible fever symptoms like alternating chills and sweats, muscle ache, loss of smell or taste, change in taste, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, cough, sore throat, or difficulty breathing)?
Thank you very much for your cooperation!